July 3, 2010

The Newest Addition!

Since we're still in the early stages of Baby Helgerahn, there really isn't much to share. I thought about posting a belly photo, but I'm not ready to take that leap just yet. Soon...I promise.

Instead, I would like to take this time to thank Baby Helgerahn for the new carpet we are installing in the basement! It has been two long years of bravely enduring the "smelly basement" (that's what I call it...clever, right?). There is only so much Carpet Fresh, Febreze, and Glade Plug-Ins a basement can endure. We were delighted to see that underneath the stink carpet is the shabby-chic red and white tile that adorns our laundry area. The retro look will help get me through the end of the month while we wait for the big installation day.

New carpet in the basement opens up a whole new world for me. Look out Thad..."Man Land" might slowly turn into "Lady Land". Now where did I put those pink pillows?

P.S. We won't turn down any valid offers of help for furniture moving or carpet removal. Call for more details. =^..^=

2 comments:

  1. Why not call it "Baby Land"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belly shots! Belly shots! Belly shots! Oh you mean pictures of your tummy? Nevermind. ;)

    ReplyDelete