July 14, 2010

There's a Baby in There!




Okay, so here it is. The 16 week pregnant belly! Unfortunately, for the untrained eye, I look more like I'm letting myself go than I look pregnant...but all my lady friends assure me that I will look pregnant enough in good time. The big news around here is that NONE of my pants fit me anymore. Not one pair. The local Goodwill employees and I are on a first name basis these days!

In other news, the exciting basement carpet plans have been pushed back by a month due to some unforeseen subfloor issues. Boo! Good things come to those who wait...or so I've been told. Patience has never been one of my strong suits!

7 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful, Kate!! Cutest baby bump, EVER!!!

    I felt like I had a beer belly until I hit the halfway mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful. Cute hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!
    Love aunt Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look just like a Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look just like a Mom.
    Love, Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog. You look great! It was a woman at a gas station who was the first to notice I was pregnant. She made my day!! I then knew I looked pregnant and not just carrying a few extra lbs. Best of luck. It's an amazing time enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete